Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My new blog! :D

After being blocked i dunno how many times on MSN myspace ( ;) ) i decided to get a new blog for my pics! I'm not sure how much i like it though...not very user friendly...

Anyway, if anyone can give me any advice bout this bogger thing please help! :) thanx!

Cucie xxx

Oh n ill prolly send this site add to everyone when i've added sum more pics. Its kinda empty at the mo...

P.s. I dunno why but in my profile i typed in my birthday n it says i'm Cancer!! So not true! I'm Aries!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to tell You Nadia that I really miss You you were my best friend. You are still as beautiful as you were;) You have good time I can see Im glad that youre happy.
DJ is very handsome:D:D
Natalia

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home